written/non-written things by me (from 2005-2008)

Monday, August 28, 2006

I have a Bunny now !

Today, at the outdoor market, I impulsed shopped a bunny when I was supposed to be buying some fruit. I was playing with him and then just thought "Yes, I will buy!" So then I carried little wubbybunnyfoufoufermen (name pending...) home in his little cage and then we got home and I tidied up my sun room porch thing (a wonderful little place where I eat breakfast and make collages and draw pictures and read and flip though my growing collection of picture books). So now he lives there and it is a fabulous home with nooks and crannies and sun and ample room to hop hop hop. Yeah! I love him. And as I type he is peeing little dribbles on me. awwww......


Nibbling on collage makers.

 Posted by Picasa

My name is Hannah Pierce-Carlson