written/non-written things by me (from 2005-2008)

Friday, April 28, 2006

Happy Birthday Aihua and other terrible pictures from last night

Last night was a big bonanza to commerate Aihua Langauge Academy's four year "birthday" (apparently not an anniversary). In grand fashion we hired the lobby of the local library, invited nice looking people off the street, arbitarily honored the 10,000th student with a new flashdrive, invited the ShiJingShan Action News Team, held a 10 team Pub Quiz, and found a little girl that has the same "birthday" and a little boy who "loves" english to read a pre-written homage.
Here is my Pub Quiz team "Cookie Peanut Cookie"
Lily, one of my my co-teachers Lily looking unsually ungiggley as she must know she is framed by a table of garbage.
Posted by Picasa

My name is Hannah Pierce-Carlson