written/non-written things by me (from 2005-2008)

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Soggy.


I didn't go on a run tonight because I had a headache all day. Plus, I wanted to do something else. So I assembled a particleboard gun from a kit, watched some bits from an old Iranian movie called The Traveller about a misfit kid who hangs out in the Tehran alleys and takes pictures, then watched some photographers from my massive photography documentary on DVD. Its good. Everythings good. I went on a late night walk. I forgot to to take the toy gun. Came across a few characters and I was briefly interrogated by 2 police on bikes when they found me taking pictures of a little construction zone. No problems, I told them. I smiled a lot. Smiling helps. One of them patted me on the shoulder; though he didn't smile while he did it, it was still reassuring.

My name is Hannah Pierce-Carlson