written/non-written things by me (from 2005-2008)

Thursday, August 17, 2006

This Weeks Win Yerself-A-Postcard Challenge!

I accepting submissions* for the Hows and/or Whys of the above photo. Short answer please. Spelling counts!

A little background:: I was riding down a street and passed these poor ruffers. They couldn't really move much and they seemed fine other than being connected somehow by the legs or tails or butts (??). After taking their picture a few times they got a little scared of my flash and tried to run away but awwwww they failed! I asked a man What? and How? in chinese and instead of answering me in Chinese (thinking I wouldn't be able to understand) he grunted and squealled and made a hack hack gesture with his arms.

*Bonus* postcard thrills for postulations upon what I should have done for the doggies besides take their picture.

My name is Hannah Pierce-Carlson