written/non-written things by me (from 2005-2008)

Monday, July 10, 2006

New Apartment.

The peaches are in season. I've bought a large bag full. Life is officially anew here in China. I now live in my very own apartment. I feel very Hannah here. And I am the luckiest girl. I found an amazing 2 bedroom apartment in my favorite tree-lined old neigborhood, behind my Hill Park, and outdoor market, and everything worth anything in ShiJingShan. And its a bargain, technically I am paying only 40 U.S. Dollars to live here! The landlords are insanely generous. She accepted me to live here because she believes I am "good girl." She replaced all the appliances, fixed every little darn thing, its furnished down to the 5 iron woks, rice bowls, and chopping boards in the cuppard and the linen closet bountiful and clean.
Take a look at new place. Wo ai ni, wo de jia de xin.
























My name is Hannah Pierce-Carlson