written/non-written things by me (from 2005-2008)

Saturday, November 12, 2005

All Souls Procession 2005- "When everyone agrees that it makes the city the city it is"



Every year thousands of wacky people and people that like to watch wacky people agree to meet on time to hang out on 4th ave. It's called All Souls Procession and its a cultural potpourri of southwestern death rituals, most centrally Dia De los Muertos.



Pigs eat "NASCAR CARROTS"

Here I am trying to pull off my costume "Iraqi gas pipeline Bechtel representative."

Scott's "Dead Mexico City business man whose indiginous family decorated his corpse in traditional ornate death mask and flamboyant beads and flowers against his wishes" - at least that's my take

Bradford as "The embodiement of Bradford's enthusiasm for Egyptology."

Ed as a "Metrosexual"

Amanda holding a violin and Warrior Lord of Frenzy holding a rod.

My name is Hannah Pierce-Carlson