written/non-written things by me (from 2005-2008)

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Out loud to no one, for my benefit:

Man: Aww….. gotta get back to Floor-id-a.

………

Man: Awww shit

Bus driver: Once you get back, done hurricane gonna run you out again.

Man: Naw.. I’ll be ah-ight.

Bus driver: What?

Man: I’ll be ah-ight……..

Man: Gotta go to the titty bar tonight. Girl said she dance fah me…..

…….

Man (staring out the front window): I like the titty bars down he-yah. They cheapurr than in Floor-ida. Real cheap.

…….

Man: I like them white girls. The rich white girls in Plano. Yeah, as long as you get thur money, they’d do it for the money

..

Man: I’ll get off rot heyah....

Man: (to me) You do look nice today, by the way.

Me: Why, thank you.

Man (as he gets off): I do like white girls. You a lot easier than black girls.

My name is Hannah Pierce-Carlson