written/non-written things by me (from 2005-2008)

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Bye.


Bye., originally uploaded by gofeetgo.

I haven't been silent. I just haven't been typing. Those who were keen might have noticed that for the past weeks or days that I haven't posted here I have been alive and kicking, or flicking, on my flickr page (click on it). My photographs are more my thing now because they are more about the joy of all the stuff that's outside me and junk. And its like if I can see it then I can feel it. But, my insides of late are more tangled and garbled, and somewhat dark. Taking pictures saves me. It really really does. Its more. Its so much more than ever before a salvation. Hokey huh?

Save it.

I'd like to write some kind of overall beautiful and personally revealing spiel about the trip as of the last couple months. And I will. Absolutely. Maybe I will write it on my 38 hour train ride across the country back to Beijing. I embark in two days. It should be written, but honestly, I think I've done a good job at documenting it through my photography. And I'd like to say that I am proud. I'm Proud!

And my thoughts about Beijing and photos that are yet to be taken there too, and about new places in America and elsewhere. And a whole lifetime of curiosities that continually save me from myself. And I know, you know, what I mean.

Love. Love. Bye.

My name is Hannah Pierce-Carlson