written/non-written things by me (from 2005-2008)

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Market for all things Delightful



Next Month begins the New Year of the Pig. Red lucky things, many pigs, abound. Spring Festival and Chinese New Year are on par with, if not exceeding, the excitingness of Western Christmas.






































Aquarium graveyard.





(note: Obviously these are way bigger than usual, which is good. I am having to forego the usual blogger photo process, which is slow anyway. I am using limited amount of space on googlepages. So for the mean time I can post until I run dry. Thank you everyone for your comments about my technical issues. I really appreciate knowing what you see and that you are checking up on this blog now and again because I care to make it nice!)

My name is Hannah Pierce-Carlson