written/non-written things by me (from 2005-2008)

Friday, January 19, 2007

Having the worst time internet-wise

Cry face. I enjoy this blog thing but its just not working here in this country, no more. As one can see the last few posts are kind of ghost posts (consider it coined). I got a pseudo-hacked-crash-happy computer plus Taiwan internet-deep-sea pipes aren't fixed yet (earthquake caused major damage, did anyone hear about this in the West? Its an on going major problem. Probably haven't heard). "Myspace" is the only thing that seems to be friendly but kinda barely. Hoping for SYSTEMS-GO soon. i have many new photos from photo-walks. And it amuses me to stori-a-graph them on this here blog. I go unamused in night house. Seek amusement elsewhere suppose. Over.

My name is Hannah Pierce-Carlson