written/non-written things by me (from 2005-2008)

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Week

News: I am staying in strange 70s era hotel about 100 feet from my apartment. I don't know for how long I will stay. There are no plumping fixtures under the sink, so everything that's in the sink drains directly onto the floor. Last night I went to the sleep to the sound of men playing a violent slap-intensive version of gin rummy. I have started teaching adults on the weekend nights. Adults are strange. I am working day and night on the weekends now. It's terrible, but mildly dealable. I had my first visit to a chinese dentist and simultaneously had my first chinese root canal. It was brilliantly perfect procedure, the best I have ever had. It was the equivalent of 130 U.S. dollars. That's 10% of what I pay in the U.S. It for now.

--
written with wuv by hannah

www.shoesonawire.blogspot.com

My name is Hannah Pierce-Carlson