written/non-written things by me (from 2005-2008)

Friday, May 05, 2006


This flag that was carried every where the Meditators dared to travel, such as up a tremendously narrow and crumbly 1-story dirt cliff of which Master Zhuang Shi made all 100+ people climb inorder to sit atop a peacful grassy overlook to hold a tea ceromony. Alas, I could not with my niule'd ankle climb said cliff, nor could many of the older attendants. So we continued to sit on the dam with bus drivers and watch them take 45 minutes to get all 100 people up the cliff while each clutched their individual tea sets and fruit baskets. Then we eventaually watched them have delicious tea that we thought we might also have gotten to enjoy, but alas....no. At least I got to take photos of the people-free dam wall.

 Posted by Picasa

My name is Hannah Pierce-Carlson